Thursday 2 June 2016

Root Perm / Lift

Root Perm / Lift
If you have straight hair which does nothing but stays flat against scalp and you are not keen on loading it with sticky products, try root perm / lift.
Your hair will get volume  and body.

I am affraid that the root perm / lift won't last more than a few weeks and the new growth is gonna lie flat again.

So... 
I will recommend Roots Perm if you are going for a wedding or maybe any other party and you would like to get the body and have the volume a bit longer then just for a one day :)




Processing Root Perm

The result of Root Perm / Lift



Root Perm /Lift is a chemical service and your hair can be more porous after this service so to keep your hair in good condition be sure to use deep conditioning treatment or use moisturising conditioners after perming your hair.

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016




Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you









No comments:

Post a Comment