Tuesday 5 April 2016

Short Graduated Bob Haircut

Short Graduated Bob Haircut

I would like to show you what I did recently 

and this is haircut done by me 

Beautiful short graduated bob haircut

My client's hair was fine, one length and short at the front 

I advised her to cut the hair shorter at the back to get more volume 

This is the result after blow-dry

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016



Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016


Here is a link to website where you can find more examples of Short Graduated Bob just click here

Here is another example

Photo 3
Hairdresser Katarzyna Kujawa © 2016

This time client had curly hair



Thank you for checking my bog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment