Wednesday 9 December 2015

Hair Extensions

Hair Extensions 

Today I was doing new hairstyle using hair extensions

I bought the hair clip extensions in TKMAX shop
The hair is synthetic so you can't curl or iron them 
The hair extensions are great to add some volume and length to your own hair

the link to the elite models you can find below
http://www.elite-accessories.com/en/extensions-2/

My head block has hair to the shoulders

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015




I used soft cushion pad made from synthetic hair as a base and I could pin to it any hair strands from the sides of the head 


The head block has medium length hair so to get the effect I wanted I had to attach hair extensions first 

On the top of the head, I created round braid hair 
 and gather them below the soft cushion pad  and pin it to the soft cushion pad 


Photo 2

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Photo 3
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


On the sides, I  select 3 strands of hair leaving 1 cm space between the selected hair
I connect the strands of the hair 1-2 cm from the roots, gather the hair together and braid the hair


Photo 4




I created  a  very long pony tail  - the hair extensions are great for this

Photo 5
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 6
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment