Wednesday 16 December 2015

CLOCHE HAT

CLOCHE HAT


To make Cloche Hat from hair you will need:

hair extensions 
cushion pad
bun hair updo hair piece 
hair grips
hair pins (x20 or more)
backcombing brush 
straightener 
hair spray
flowers
garden wire


On this first photography you can see what I done with the wire
Photo 1


Photo 2
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 3

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


The hat on its own look great but I add some fake flowers and bird to get more interesting look

Photo 4
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


Photo 5

Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Do you need more inspiration check this  out
http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2006-couture/jean-paul-gaultier/slideshow/details#1/1

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/31/31/a9/3131a96970e4f2b3709365faaba6ac16.jpg



Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment