Tuesday 2 December 2014

Professional Hair Combs

Professional Hair Combs


Recently I bought Matador comb no 36
It's a bigger version of the Matador comb saw cut no 4

As a student, I use Matador comb no 4 but I've noticed that this comb is too short and I need a wider comb to brush the hair or to get wider selection of the hair
At first, I felt a bit awkward when I was holding this comb in my hand
It was heavy  but after a while I've started to like it and now I can't cut hair without it

I've still got no 4 is very useful when I want a select narrow section of the hair etc.

The Matador combs are very good quality they are made from strong material

Below this blog you can find link where you can buy no 36 and what is the price

Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment