Friday 21 November 2014

Graduated A-line Bob

Graduated A-line Bob

This week was all about graduated A- line bob
I had to concentrate and keep my fingers at the 45* angle and 
use razor and thinning scissors to blend the hair 
I spend 3 hrs to do it and my tutor was very helpful and patient with me 
The head block had some short hair before and was a bit tricky at the start to get the right angle 
This is the result 
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014
Photography by Katarzyna Kujawa © 2014

At the front, I had on the right side some graduation layers already and I tried to match the left side 

very hard hair cut to do because is all about maintaining the right angle and cut nicely the neckline


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment