Monday 20 October 2014

Vertical roll

Vertical roll

This is one of the most difficult techniques  for me and is not easy to do it at all special you need to practice a lot if you wanna do it on your own hair

Photo 1
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
You can start from easy design and progress slowly to more advanced one 
Just simple few layers of hair around the roll looks classy but if you want something more glamour is time maybe to think about getting more volume on the hair first before starting to do vertical roll
Don't wash your hair, you have to get some grip
Add some products like mouse and hair spray and use them on your hair before doing anything ales
After that just try to be creative and have a fun


Photo 2
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

Photo 3
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015
Photo 4
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015

This is my idea, at the end just fix some bids with hair spray or hold the ends of the hair with pin 
Done !
Glamour hair style using vertical roll

Update 10 December 2014
We were styling the hair today and learn about colours    



Photo 5
Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015


Collage 1








Photography Katarzyna Kujawa © 2015



Collage 2






Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment