Tuesday 14 October 2014

Jaguar scissors for hairdressing

 Jaguar scissors for hairdressing

The one product you have to get to do hairdressing is a scissors and there is plenty of different brands on the market
I have one From Jaguar company and I am very happy with them they are very sharp and smooth very comfortable and easy to operate.
Here you can find more information how they are made 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHucRh0NTPo

During my study I've noticed  that the 5" scissors are too short for me and I invest my money and bought 6.5" scissors on Ebay
I spend only 9£ for one scissors not 100£ cause I am still learning and is no point to spend lots of money now, maybe in the future yes but so far I will be happy with what I have

http://www.surgicorpintl.com/

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191400236768?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The new scissors are form Surgicorpintl company, I hope they are from this one
I  check they website and they selling many kind of good quality scissors
I will post the feedback about their product later


Updating 8 December 2014
New scissors are great quality very sharp and easy to use it, The scissors are made From titanium 
The one problem I have with any kind of scissors really Is the handle 
The handle which one is not width enough for my fingers and is difficult for me to pull out my fingers from the handle My new scissors are more heavy than the Jaguar scissors and the cut is not smooth cut but more coarse cut and this affect how loud are this scissors
The one I had in my kit the Jaguar, very quiet scissors,  the one from Surgicorpintl cut hair with a bit louder sound 
As a student of hairdressing I prefer practice hair cuts on scissors which one costs around 10-20£ 
When I will gain more experience I will probably buy better one 


Update 19 April
The rubber inside the handle just came off so I will need super glue now to fix it ... hm not so happy about it 

Update 20 June 2015
I want say thank to Jesus Michael for great comment !
You are absolutely right ! It is worth to get more expensive scissors and with good quality scissors you can always know that the scissors will work perfectly fine in any situation.
I could compare getting a scissors to purchasing a car. If you get old or used car you can always be scared that some parts will brake but if you buy brand new car you will drive it with confidence.

For anyone who is looking to buy very solid good scissors I recommend the one below


  




The last link is for people who are left handed :
 
This is a small list of good quality scissors if you got one and you are happy with them please post a comment and add some names to my list please
thank you for checking my post


Thank you for checking my blog
Don't go yet,
I am human not just paper on your computer screen
show me that you are human too
Leave a comment or subscribe
Please don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or facebook.
Please leave your comment or subscribe to my youtube channel to see my new videos
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment